One of this parish’s many glories is its historic cemetery. Sloping from the church to the meadow are graves dating from 1866, covered by a canopy of ancient oaks and fir trees, seasonally carpeted by many species of wild flowers. This peaceful, meditative and spiritual site brings people of all faiths in our community to stroll its paths. This large cemetery is lovingly maintained and a point of pride for parishioners.
The Cemetery Committee maintains a database of graves, does research, plans cemetery tours, commemorates our veterans in the cemetery, sells plots and arranges interments. The immediate future is taken care of by an extension of the meadow burial area, consecrated in 2002 by Bishop Barry Jenks.